Library Self-Guided Information Tour
Check off the locations you find in the library:
- Service Desk:
- This is where you can check out books, pick up items on hold, pick up interlibrary loan items, check out technology items, and get general library assistance.
- Brewed Awakening:
- Grab a coffee, juice, or a soft drink at the library's own coffee shop. Try the baked goods, too!
- Research Consultation Space:
- Make an appointment to get help with all of your research needs.
- UIT Service Desk:
- This is your starting point for tech assistance. Get help with your NetID, computer issues, and more.
- Writing Center:
- Tutors meet with students individually or in groups to help writers of all abilities and backgrounds at any stage in their writing processes.
- SmartyCats Tutoring:
- SmartyCats Tutors are current MSU students offering course specific peer-tutoring! Drop-in an done-on-one sessions are available.
- Sophomore Surge:
- Applies individually tailored support to the social, academic, and personal needs of first-year students throughout the crucial first year of college.
- Archives and Special Collections:
- Here you can discover primary and secondary materials supporting MSU's curriculum. Notable collections include the Ivan Doig Collection, Robert Pirsig Papers, Trout and Salmonids, and Yellowstone National Park.
- Group Study Rooms
- Rooms are available on the 1st and 3rd floors. Reservations can be made up to 8 days in advance. All rooms have a large monitor,
computer, laptop hookups, and whiteboards.
- Quiet Study Space:
- The fountain area provides a quiet space without distractions. Enjoy the soothing atmosphere while you study in this lovely space.
- Testing Services
- Provides a wide range of academic and professional exams to students and the public. Certified staff is committed to providing professional support to help meet the educational goals of students and clients who test with them.