EndNote Web, a free, online bibliographic management and formatting software, can help you manage citations and references throughout the process of writing a research paper.
- Organize references to cite in papers
- Format bibliographies in APA, MLA, Chicago, and hundreds of other styles
- Store references from Web of Science and other databases.
See additional links below for more information and help.
Other Citation Tools
There are many other options for managing citations, both fee and free. Here are a few choices.
Effective Keyword Searching
Start with known terms and phrases, and watch for related ones and those used in similar disciplines, at different times, and in other countries. These tools may help:
CatSearch: Search Faster - Search Smarter
Use CatSearch to search journal articles, newspapers, books, ebooks, dissertations, and other resources.
Get email alerts for new research that matches your
- Specific author
- New citations
For Web of Science/Web of Science Core Collection:
- Sign up or Log in to your account
- Run a search and look for alert options
- Subject alert button near upper left
- Citation alert on top right
- Wait for email
Also available in many other databases including Google Scholar