Find online health resources for K-12 students, staff, faculty, and parents.
Last Updated: Dec 19, 2011
Consumer Health Information. A service of the U.S. National Library of Medicine, National Institutes of Health.
Results for search on children's health
- National Institutes of Health
U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
- National Institute of Environmental Sciences
Resources for teachers and others in health education
- National Institutes of Health Office of Science Education
Science Educational Resources for K-12
- National Library of Medicine Lesson Plans
- State of Missouri Department of Health and Human Services
- The Educator's Reference Desk
Health Lesson Plans
- National Association of School Nurses---Resources & Information
The National Association of School Nurses supports the health and educational success of children and youth by developing and providing leadership to advance school nursing practice by specialized registered nurses.
- National Association of School Nurses--Web Links
- Physical Education Lesson Ideas
PE Central's database of health and physical education lesson and assessment ideas! You will find over 1900 ideas submitted by 1200 professionals!
- Discovery Education Lesson Plans
Library of lesson plans for k-12
Physical Education & Health Lesson Plans, Ideas, and Activities
- CDC Education Home
Links for Teachers, Parents, K-12 Students, Clinicians and Communities
- Healthy Montana Kids
Free or low-cost health coverage for children and teenagers up to age 19
- Learn to be Healthy.org
Health education tools for kids!
- Teaching Kids Healthy Smiles
Promoting Dental Health in Kindergarten-Grade 5 Classrooms
- Mental Health Resources
Here are links to information about different types of mental health problems.
- Health, Fitness and Nutrition Resources
Websites with resources to help parents and children of all ages live healthier lives
- Consumer Health Guide
From the University of Illinois at Chicago
- Other Health Education Resources
Includes General health and well-being Resources, Allergies, Dental, Kid's Health, Nutrition, Physical Education, and Vision.
- Benefits of Antioxidants
Antioxidants in alternative health
- Allergy Resource Center
Symptoms, types of allergies, colds vs. allergies, tips
Montana State University
P.O. Box 173320
Bozeman, MT 59717-3320
Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgSend Email
, Cell Biology and Neuroscience
, A.C.E. Language Institute
, Graduate Studies
, Military Science/ROTC
, Sociology & Anthropology
, University Studies
Please suggest any other links or other materials that you find valuable for possible inclusion on this resources page.