Find online health resources for K-12 students, staff, faculty, and parents.
Last Updated: Aug 19, 2014
- Allergy Resource Center
Symptoms, types of allergies, colds vs. allergies, tips
- Benefits of Antioxidants
Antioxidants in alternative health
- CDC Education Home
Links for Teachers, Parents, K-12 Students, Clinicians and Communities
- Consumer Health Guide
From the University of Illinois at Chicago
- Discovery Education Lesson Plans
Library of lesson plans for k-12
- Health, Fitness and Nutrition Resources
Websites with resources to help parents and children of all ages live healthier lives
- Healthy Montana Kids
Free or low-cost health coverage for children and teenagers up to age 19
Physical Education & Health Lesson Plans, Ideas, and Activities
- Learn to be Healthy.org
Health education tools for kids!
Results for search on children's health
Consumer Health Information. A service of the U.S. National Library of Medicine, National Institutes of Health.
- Mental Health Resources
Here are links to information about different types of mental health problems.
- National Association of School Nurses---Resources & Information
The National Association of School Nurses supports the health and educational success of children and youth by developing and providing leadership to advance school nursing practice by specialized registered nurses.
- National Association of School Nurses--Web Links
- National Institute of Environmental Sciences
Resources for teachers and others in health education
- National Institutes of Health
U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
- National Institutes of Health Office of Science Education
Science Educational Resources for K-12
- National Library of Medicine Lesson Plans
- Other Health Education Resources
Includes General health and well-being Resources, Allergies, Dental, Kid's Health, Nutrition, Physical Education, and Vision.
- Physical Education Lesson Ideas
PE Central's database of health and physical education lesson and assessment ideas! You will find over 1900 ideas submitted by 1200 professionals!
- State of Missouri Department of Health and Human Services
- The Educator's Reference Desk
Health Lesson Plans
Please suggest any other links or other materials that you find valuable for possible inclusion on this resources page.